Wednesday, February 6, 2013

So the Snow is going away....in UT 2/4/2013


Dear Family,

Yeah, it doesn't feel like I have been out eight months at all. It is going by way fast. Pretty soon I will be hitting 18 months and almost be home. I am liking the mission a lot as of late. Things are going great and people down here are awesome!

It is crazy how many people I know that are leaving for missions or are on one. The Lord is really forwarding the work everywhere. Things are going to change fast within missionary work within the next couple years. Oh and I don't think I told you guys this, but my mission is now one week shorter. Because of the new age change and the amount of time spent in the MTC they had to take a week off of the transfer to accommodate the new guys. So now instead of serving just a little over a full two years I will be cut a week short. Now I will be home at the end of May 2014.

So yeah, nothing too exciting this week. We had interviews with President Killpack last week, and I was the last missionary interviewed. The last the best of all the game! It was a good interview. I look forward to talking with him when I can, Pres. Killpack is an awesome guy!

But I am doing well. Like I said, things are going great and I am enjoying my time serving the Lord. I hope everything is going good back home!

Love you guys!

Love,
E' Barlocker

No comments:

Post a Comment