Monday, February 11, 2013

BAZINGA!!! 2/11/2013


I am doing just fine down here. The weather has been nice. On Saturday it snowed! Not enough to stick but there were some good sized flakes coming down. I got some pics but once again I didn't bring my camera cord... :(  
Pics from a member in AZ she has snow on her hair!

But this week has been good, slow but good. We had one of our investigators have their baptismal interview and she passed with flying colors. She is so excited! The funny thing about it is we didn't have to set her baptismal date, she set it herself she we so excited to do this. And her baptism is this weekend! It is going to be awesome!

Well my mind has gone blank again... I cannot remember my weeks anymore. Time is just going by so fast that I don't remember my days anymore. Things are just going way too fast! Before I know it I will be home and wondering where the time has gone. It makes me want to do more with what little time I have, both here on my mission and in life. And good thing I am going in the right path, I see too many people going down hill.

Well I hope that everything is going great up in Utah! I am doing just fine down here.

Love you guys!

Love
Elder Barlocker II

A MEMBER IN HIS AREA POSTED THESE PICS WITH E' BARLOCKER & E' WOODLAND! :) They sure have great smiles!



No comments:

Post a Comment