Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Another week come to a close...1/22/2013


This week has been a little hectic/stressful. And not much has happened, since I have been getting E' W use to the area. Just a lot of visiting members and all that fun stuff.

Things have been warming up down here. I have no idea what the temp is but it is warmer. Like I said last week our pipes froze and so every night we have to keep the water on just a little so it doesn't happen again. But luckily we haven't had to do that the past couple of days.

Lets see, I am watching one of those hopeless people playing games on facebook, trying to think of what else has been going on. Well last night I got a haircut. I had one of the members that lives just below us do it. I have been going shorter and shorter every time I get a haircut to see what I like. So I almost have a buzz right now, but I like it. I think she posted a pic on facebook of it...

Well if everything goes good this week I will have more to talk about, and maybe I will remember to bring my camera cord... But I hope all is going well with everyone!

I LOVE you guys!

Love,
E' Barlocker II

No comments:

Post a Comment