Monday, January 7, 2013

Don't Know Much...1/7/2013


Things have been going great down here. I don't know if I told you guys this, and I am too lazy to check the blogs, but we have had our zone leader E' Mizera going around with us. His comp went home early for school so E' Mizera has been hopping around the companionships in the zone. So when he is with us we actually have to do work... haha It has been good though. I have kinda corrupted him with playing cards but, we have had a good time.

The weather down here has been cold, kinda like fall in Utah. But going from hot to all of a sudden cold is not fun. In the mornings, sometimes there is ice on the windshields. But being in Arizona we do not have ice scrapers!!!

Our church changed from 11:30 to 9:00 this past week. As usual, not everybody got the message so we had a few extra people and the other ward has a few extra. But it is a good change. Now we are not so hungry during church. Plus last year it was kinda hard to fill in the time from when we woke up till 11:30. But now we do not have to worry about that.

Well I cannot think of anything else to say. I will just upload some pics and call it good.

I hope all is going well with everybody! Don't get too cold up there!

Love you guys!

Love,






E' Barlocker II


No comments:

Post a Comment