Monday, May 20, 2013

A New Companion 5/20/2013

-So... who is your new comp?
E' Romanick

-Where is he from?
M. U.

-Do you two get along so far?
Yeah so far so good...

-Who so far has been your fave comp?
It is a toss up between ……  ;)

-What is your apartment like? Still keeping it clean?
Well it has rooms, a kitchen and even a bathroom! It's just a little two bedroom apt. and I have tried to keep it as clean as I could, but with a lot of missionaries coming over for pizza every Friday it destroys the place.

-How is it with only 2 wards to cover? Will it make things easier or harder for investigators?
It is so nice! Now people can stop complaining that we don't attend their ward, even though we did... But I am kinda “mad” about the split because E' Seare took the only investigators we had and they are getting baptized this weekend...

-Are you finally sleeping better?
I am getting better sleep with my iPod now, I just put on some piano music or even the BOM and it puts me right to sleep...;)

-What can we send to you?
Some salsa would be great! :)

But things this week have been a little hectic but a little easier as well. My comp just came from an area with a lot of work to Safford, where there is not so much work. And having just two wards is great! Both the bishops were way excited to have the missionaries more often and are excited to start working!...
One thing I have learned on my mission is that you will NEVER understand peoples logic, whether it be good or bad... But things are going to be picking up here soon!

And it kinda seemed you guys were worried about me doing the fire stuff. Don't worry, I have to make it seem really dangerous to others so they don't try it, because if you don't know what you are doing it can be really dangerous. But the worst that has happened is a few singed eyebrows... I am really careful, so don't worry... ;)

Things are going good though. We are getting thing done and now it will be a bit easier! I hope all keeps going well back home!

Love you all!!!

Love
E' Barlocker II



No comments:

Post a Comment