Tuesday, June 12, 2012

CAUSE AND EFFECT 6/12/12

Jun 12, 2012

Thank you so much for the email. It is kinda cool to see how much one thing can happen and effect a lot of people.

Bet everything is just fine here. It took a while to get use to but everything turns out to be okay in the end. But even with that said the MTC is nothing like I had been told or even what I had expected... But like I said it is turning out great!


The best part about the food here is that I get that chocolate milk every day for ever meal! I haven't gotten sick of it yet, it is so good! Plus every sunday and wednesday it is all you can eat icecream! I will admit I am not eating the best here but the food is pretty good, but not as good as at home.
But I did get a little sick from the food the other day; I was eating a burger and when I got to the middle it was pink! I had a migraine the rest of the day but got through it okay.

Yeah I have just been doing a lot of studying and praying. I did find a scripture that sounds a lot like the 'Lagoleers' 1 Nephi 12:4. I looked at it and thought it was kinda funny.

The other day I bought a water bottle that was supposed to be shatter and shock proof and all that, and after about 3 days of having it I dropped it once and it cracked all along the bottom... The funny thing that I didn't even notice about the bottle was the brand name was 'Nathan'. SO make sure Nathan doesn't fall off of anything... haha jk

But yeah everything is just fine with me. I just sent our the letters to all of you and this is the last thing I am doing tonight before I go to the temple.

I hope everything keeps going okay for you guys, I pray for you every night.

I love you sooooooo much I can't express that enough!

Wishing you all the best,

Elder Barlocker II

No comments:

Post a Comment