Monday, June 18, 2012

Leaving the MTC June 16th & 18th


June 16, 2012
So today we are getting a lot ready for Monday, packing, laundry and all that. I don't know if you guys got my letter yet saying that I will be calling on Monday, it should be coming today if it hasn't already. But I think I might be calling anywhere from 12:00 to 2:00 in the afternoon on Monday.

But we do not know when our next p-day is going to be so out branch president said we could email today. So I will not use all of my time up right now, so if you guys want to respond or something I will be on this later...

I LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT!

Elder Barlocker II




June 18, 2012
Well today is the day! I leave the MTC around 11:30 and our flight leaves at 3:00 I think. The rest of our district left this morning at 3:00... We got lucky with the 11:30. But it is sad to see this go, I have had such a great time here! The best thing about it is the spirit here, it is so strong!

I won’t lie I am scared to death right now to be doing missionary work out in the field... but I hope I can overcome those fears by trusting that this is really where God needs me.

Well you guys might not even get this email until Tuesday... I do not know when my next p-day will be so I do not know when my next email will be. But hopefully when I come to my next p-day I can send you dome of the pictures I took.

I love you guys!

Elder Barlocker II

No comments:

Post a Comment