Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June 5, 2012 First EMAIL!!!


Thanks so much for the email!
So the answers to those questions….
- My favorite instructor is Bro. Bradley
- I think I am getting enough sleep, by the end of the day I am way tired.
- I am getting along extremely well with the other elders of my district and I think sometimes we have a little too much fun. Like today we saw a starch can at the end of the hallway and so we sat at the other end and tried to hit it; I was the only one to hit it!
- I like both of the packages a lot, but the other elders in my room do not want anything so I have been eating a lot, like the whole bag of candy bars. What I have now might hold me out to the end of the MTC… haha!!

One thing I need is some envelopes and maybe some stamps.

The computer will not let me upload pictures to the email right now, but it might just be this computer… I will maybe try later or you will just have to wait until next week.

But everything is fine here, still getting use to it though. I hope everybody is doing fine.

Oh and tell Kevin and Nathan THANKS FOR THE LETTERS! And thanks for all the letters and packages!

Hoping all is well,

Elder Barlocker

No comments:

Post a Comment