Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Wonderful Week? YES! 10/1/2012


I feel bad for everybody that was in the MTC. Luckily they are all leaving! It is so different from the mission field! But it will be fun to see all of them come home.

This week was pretty good. I do not remember if I told you guys about Elder Ballard coming to talk to us a couple of weeks ago, but it was awesome! He took the time to shake every missionaries hand and the whole mission  was there. When he walked into the room you could feel the spirit hit strong! The one thing that stuck out to me was when he talked about us having to have the desire to do the work That is something I have struggled with, but once I get into a habit of doing something it is so easy! It was amazing to have an apostle of the Lord come and speak to us!

Nothing too interesting happened this week. I did go on an exchange with my district leader, that was fun. I ended up with five new decks... But we did a lot and had fun!

Well, if I think of anything else I will have to write you guys! Everything is good; the work is going great and the weather is getting cooler!

I Love you all!!! The church is true!

Love
Elder Barlocker II

No comments:

Post a Comment