Monday, September 24, 2012

Whatzzup...9/24/2012


I am serving in the Kenyon ward of the Tuscon East Stake. My comp is from Idaho, some little town I can never remember. He use to coach volleyball and he has only been out one transfer more then me, so we don't really know what we are doing...

But this last week was awesome! We had two baptisms!!! One was and investigator and the other was a girl that lost her records so we had to take care of that. But a bunch of the ward members showed up to both of them and they were both awesome! And in one of the baptisms we had some little kids giving talks and they were pretty darn good. All that made our weekend really busy, but we got it done.

Other then all that, this week has just been normal. We have been running around trying to find out what to do with the baptisms. Now a lot of the people we are teaching are either really hard to find or we have taught them and they stop progressing. But we did get three referrals this week, so that should get us busy.

Thank you guys so much for all the support. I did forget to bring my camera so I will have some pics next week.

Love you all!!


Love
Elder Barlocker II

No comments:

Post a Comment