Thursday, November 15, 2012

Oh the Weather is SO Delightful??...11/12/2012

Things have been going great down here! The weather has been great the past few days. It even got a little chilly last night when we were riding home. It reminds me a lot of Utah's weather.

And I did get my package! Thanks! It was much needed. The popcorn was indeed of great value! ;) And I loved all the little things that came with it. Thanks!

This week was slow... Not much went on with the work. But we did have a good week. We had a lot of shut doors and nobody home... It is all good though. We are going to have to get them all this week! :)

Remember when I told you guys that the deaf elders are in my zone, well not too long ago I got a sign name. Now instead of hand spelling my name I can use my sign. I don't know what it means yet but the other elder said it was pretty cool. The neat thing about a name sign is only a deaf person can give it to you.

So yeah... that is what has been happening lately. Nothing too exciting, except the weather! And I am doing just fine!

Hope all is going well back home! Love you guys!!!

Love
Elder Barlocker II
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

TEENAGERS....

SODA SODA SODA...

$15   3 PIECE SUIT

EGG NOG YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment