Monday, November 5, 2012

yo baby yo..11/5/2012


My Halloween was pretty good. We went with some other elders to a family in their area to have a little party. I was Joseph Smith. And I didn't have my camera but I am going to get some pics from an elder soon. But I wore my brown suit with just the vest and I got the gold plates that my district leader made. It was awesome.

This week wasn't too exciting. E' Espinoza got sick, we didn't get paid till the middle of the week, and stuff like that. So everything got set back and we only visited a couple of people. And that was pretty much my whole week. I really do not remember a lot happening that would be worth telling.

We did kinda get a new investigator this week. He seems kinda out of it so we really do not know what to do with him.

But thanks for all the letters and the little package! I really love getting things from home!

Well I hope everything is going well. I will have to tell you guys everything that happens next week, granted it doesn't turn out like this week.

Love you all!

Love,

Elder Barlocker II

No comments:

Post a Comment