Monday, November 18, 2013

WINTER IS TRYING TO COME… NOV 18, 2013

-How have you been doing? Good... :)

-Have you been using the GPS? Does it work? Yes and yes! It helps a ton!!! Thanks!!!

-What was your favorite thing(s) we have sent you? The GPS and the fixin's for peach cobbler... :)

-Do you need to send a few things back before you come home?
Probably, I'm gunna try to slowly get rid of things this last little bit... But we'll see...

-Anything funny/fun happen these past few weeks?
Um... People have answered the door this week! haha It's kinda funny to think we have to worry about that... lol But it mostly is a problem that their gate is going to be locked, everyone out here has a gate... :\

-What are your spiritual experiences lately?
Just the lessons we have with our investigator! He is freaking awesome! It's hard to find a person that is so willing and wanting to learn of the gospel, I always look forward to the one hour drive to his house! haha

-Will you please send a pic of you & E' L? No...

-Are you two getting along ok?
Not at all I hate the kid to death... lol It would be really hard not to get a long with him! He is an awesome missionary and friend!

-Any investigators? One... :)

-What is your best memory/experience so far on your mission? Let me get back to you on that... :)

-What pranks have you done lately?
None... :( Elder L doesn't like pranking... But I always have silly string and a water gun at the ready... haha

-What pranks were pulled on you? I'll have to write about it all... But none lately

-Who is your Dist leader? Elder L... Hey question: was dad any type of leadership on his mission?...

-Do you know any Spanish speaking elders? Elder L and about half of our mission... haha

-DO YOU STILL HAVE THE CHRISTMAS TREE & DECORATIONS? Or do we need to send more?
No. And if you want to send me more you can, but please nothing with the tinyest bit of glitter...

-What are your plans for when you come home in 6 months? I have no idea... haha

-Any questions or concerns? Too many... haha

But this week was a good one... I was going to bring my journal so I could tell you what went on but i forgot... ha-ha Plus all the spanish missionaries have taken over our library and I had to wait over an hour to email... ugh... So I forgot half the things I was going to tell you... ha-ha But if I do get around to writing a letter, I'll tell you everything... :)

And honestly, members have the easiest job in missionary work... I can't wait till I get home and have it easy... ha-ha But like you said it does take a lot of getting use to... Please utilize the gospel and its blessing as much as possible... No matter what... It's worth getting made fun of or ridiculed over the gospel... :)

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Hope you week turns out great!!!

Love
Elder Barlocker II

No comments:

Post a Comment