Monday, January 27, 2014

ONE MORE DOWN! 1/27/2013

-What have you been up to lately? Any good investigators?
Just trying to keep busy... And we just got two new investigators that are way awesome!!! We had one of them come in from an online referral and she called the other one and both are way interested! It is cool to see how the Lord prepares people to receive the gospel... :)
 
-What were your good experiences lately?
Well those two new investigators have been the best experience lately... It is just awesome! I wish I could tell you the whole story, but it'd take too much time... Just remind me to show you in my journal when I get home in a couple months.. ;)

-Are the members still feeding you good? Getting some great upper body mass?jk
Yeah we are getting fed really well... :) And I'm trying to get rid of the upper body mass I have gained... haha I turned my closet into my workout room... :) I don't know if I told you this but my closet is an entire room... haha
-How about you & your new comp...E' Foster?
What about us?... haha
 
-Where is he from & how long has he been out?
Hes been out 17ish months and is from Texas...
-Are you doing good with your B of M reading? How close are you to the end of it?
Well it finished a while ago and just finished the new testament a couple weeks ago... I plan on reading the BoM three more times before I get home, and I am going to finish the D&C once before then too... :) There is a tradition in the mission that when you have 138 days left you read the D&C backwards till the day you go home... I think I'm on 119 or something...........
-So how is it going in AZ? Looks like you have had some nice weather this past week. I would love to be outside in warm weather! Anxious for spring!!
Freaking amazing! haha I love it! :) It has been great weather! I have been driving with the windows open and the other day I went out and washed cleaned and waxed the jeep! It felt so nice! haha I think I'm the only missionary that takes care of the cars... My Jeep, I call it mine because I've had it for so long and taken car of it, but it runs a lot better then any other Jeep in the mission... :) Plus it looks almost brand new... :) Thanks Dad! :)
 
-Hey is your come home date May 27 or 28? Just wondering
I will fly home on the 28th... Probably early in the morning... But yeah, the 28th... :)
-When you do come home don't forget to bring back the GPS so we can use it on our trip to Nauvoo!
Good thing you said that, I was going to forget it... haha
 
-What are your plans when you return home? Besides getting a job of course!
I don't even know... I use to have plans... haha But besides getting a job I want to get a car as soon as possible... I'm hoping Marci finds a good one for her and sells the accord to me... haha But that's about the extent of my plans... :)
So yeah, it's been a good week... Not great but good... It is going to be a LONG transfer... :\ I already have insomnia ... ... So needless to say I'm not getting any sleep anymore...  ... But it's the situation God wanted me to be in...  But really, pray for me... :|
I hope all is going well back home still! I can't wait to be home, but I don't want to leave Arizona...
 
Love you all!!!
Love
Elder Barlocker II

No comments:

Post a Comment