Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July 31, 2012 Not much going on…


Sorry you didn’t get an email yesterday, it is transfer time and they move pday to Tuesday. But me and Elder Mckenna are staying together for this transfer. He was just called to be District Leader, so he gets a lot of work while I do nothing pretty much. It should be a good experience.

Nothing real interesting happend this week. We had a lot of good lessons with our investigators and all that good stuff. But one investigator, who is an old biker, found out someone was after his bike. He just keeps it around to keep is spirits up and such. But when we went to go give him a lesson that night he found out, he was armed with knifes. And to confuse the other bikers that wanted his bike, he covered a bbq grill with a tarp to make it look like a bike and hid his real one. But he was ready to hurt anybody that tried to get it. But he is an awesome guy.

Yeah like I said this week is transfers and my district leader is going home and everybody is changing up. But for the most part there are only two new people in my district. But I figure I will stay here for a while.

Sorry I do not have a lot to say in this email. My mind is blank right now. If I think of anything else I will have to send a letter. And I forgot my cord again so no pics this time…

And I did get the package with the shirts and stuff, I got them the Monday after they were sent. And if you sent anything lately I have not got it because they stop mail a bit before transfers but I will get everything within the next couple days!

Well that is all I have for this week. Some elders want to get some things off of ebay right now because they lost some things so I am going to help them with that!

Hope you all are doing well! Love you!!!

Love
Elder Barlocker II

No comments:

Post a Comment