Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Smeg Head 12/4/2012


I just got transferred today. I really didn't expect it, but I guess the Lord has something for me to learn out here. I haven't even met my new comp or seen my new area. I am not even with anybody from my new zone. They all went to help someone move and I went with another zone to breakfast. But my new area is called Saint David and I will be specifically serving in Wilcox. Here is a map of where I am going to be for the next six weeks: https://maps.google.com/maps?q=saint+david+arizona&ie=UTF-8&ei=GUu-UIv8E87migLEuYDQAg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAA

So yeah, starting new again... But the area I miss a lot; not as much as my first area but still. Oh and there is a family that will be emailing you (Mom) to get the tamale casserole recipe from you. We were going to have it on Thursday but now I am gone... They are the only family I said goodbye to when I left, the Clarks. So they might as well enjoy the casserole even though I am not there.

Nothing new or exciting this week. Just a lot of missionary things. And my camera stuff is all packed away right now so I cannot upload those... Blame the transfers for that one. :)

Well I bet I will have a lot to talk about this next week. From what I heard my new comp sounds interesting...we will see.

I hope everything is going great back home. It is good to hear the office hasn't changed at all... haha except for another good employee ;)

I am doing my best to get things done down here in Arizona. Man I cannot believe it has already been six months... This is going to go too fast.

Love you all!!!

Love
E' Barlocker II

No comments:

Post a Comment