Wednesday, April 17, 2013

HOW WONDERFUL THE SUNSHINE IS 2/25/2013.....HEY...WHERE DID THE SNOW COME FROM???


It is good to hear that everyone is doing good. It is sad to see
families down here get ripped apart and what that does to them. I am
glad to have you guys as my family.

I am doing great down here. We have a lot to do and when things get
'boring' we always have something to make it fun! Like the other day
we went on exchanges with the zone leaders, and I was in their area
with E' Larkin. We had some time before and appointment and decided to
go tracting... The thing is it was snowing... And surprisingly it was
sticking! Never thought I would be tracting in the snow in Arizona...

We got a couple of inches of snow from the storm...about two. But I
never expected to see that here. The day before the supposed storm, a
lot of people got a 'Blizzard Warning' on their phones. We all joked
about it and all that, but it turned out to be true. All Thursday it
snowed on and off, sometimes it was almost a little blizzard but but
the end of the day it was just big flakes coming down. It wasn't until
about 8:30, when E' Larkin and I were driving home, when the blizzard
came. It was dark and we couldn't see more then 10 feet ahead of us,
and we still had about a 30 min drive to get home... It was crazy!
Ever since then it has been a bit chilly and we even got a little snow
yesterday.

Other than all that this week has been normal. Although a lot of
little dumb things have happened, but we got over it. It's amazing to
see how hard satan tries to bring others down. Too bad he is never
going to win!

Well I hope things keep going good for you guys! I am doing my best to
help thoes of the Arizona Tucson Mission!

Love you guys!

Love
E' Barlocker II

P.S. The dumb computer I have today doesn't have and USB ports so I
cannot send any pics... sorry... Next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment